Buttered garlic shrimp. The garlic butter sauce is TO DIE FOR – so buttery, so garlicky/lemony + so perfect! This is mainly composed of butter and garlic as the name suggests. It is more of a preparation rather than a sauce at first.
Make a side of brown rice (or this Lemon Rice!) and spoon the shrimp, along with plenty of the yummy lemon garlic butter sauce, over the top. Cauliflower rice is a nice low-carb option. You can roast, steam, sauté, or grill veggies, then serve them along with the shrimp. You can cook Buttered garlic shrimp using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic shrimp
- It’s 1/2 kg of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Chillies.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1 can of Sprite soda.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt n pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
How to make garlic butter shrimp. To make garlic butter shrimp, I recommend buying the biggest shrimp you can afford. Shrimp size is measured by the number of shrimp per pound. The shrimp get tossed in a pan with plenty of butter, minced garlic and salt and.
Buttered garlic shrimp instructions
- Saute garlic on hot oil pan with melted butter. Stir for 3minutes..
- Toss in shrimp, cook for 5 minutes. Add paprika. Stir..
- Pour In half a can of Sprite soda. Simmer until half of liquid evaporates..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for tasting. Optional, add a little bit of sugar. Top with spring onions. Cook for another minute. Then serve..
I will teach you how to cook them Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli.