15-Minute Cooking Time Microwave Roast Pork.
You can have 15-Minute Cooking Time Microwave Roast Pork using 8 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of 15-Minute Cooking Time Microwave Roast Pork
- You need 500 grams of Pork (block).
- Prepare 1 of knob Ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 7 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
15-Minute Cooking Time Microwave Roast Pork instructions
- Add the thinly-sliced ginger and garlic, roughly-chopped up leek, and the ● marinade ingredients to a zip-top bag. Add the pork block and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 days. (If you massage the bag from the top every time you open the fridge, that'll better help the meat soak in the flavor.).
- Add the marinated meat and the marinade to a deep container, and cover with wrap, making sure that it doesn't directly touch the meat (it's best if you have a microwaveable lid). Microwave for 8 minutes. Then turn it over and microwave for 7 minutes and it's complete. You can put the marinade in a small dish and use as a dipping sauce..
- This is the container I used in Step 2. It has a diameter of 20 cm. Also pictured is the microwaveable lid. I bought it online in a pack with 4 sizes. I love using these when heating up food. They're highly reusable, and since they have a ventilation hole it lets the steam out, keeping the food from being too watery. It's a big help..