Simple Marinated Flounder Wrapped in Kombu.
This Yummy Simple Marinated Flounder Wrapped in Kombu using 4 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simple Marinated Flounder Wrapped in Kombu
- You need 1 block of Flounder.
- You need 4 of sheets Quick-cooking young kombu.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Sake.
Simple Marinated Flounder Wrapped in Kombu step by step
- Salt the flounder lightly and gently dab off the moisture..
- Since the dried kombu will return to its normal state as soon as it is run under water, dry off the moisture with a paper towel and sprinkle it with sake before setting aside..
- Cover the flounder with the kombu from Step 2 and wrap it in plastic wrap. Chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours. Wipe the excess moisture off with paper towel and serve..