Mimosa Salad. This Mimosa Salad is so satisfying. Everything is grated finely, making the texture so delicate and pleasant that it's hard not to overeat. Mimosa Salad has no similarities to the orange champagne drink, but is named after a type of native flowering yellow Australian wattle, also known as Mimosa.
Mimosa salad is a festive salad. Mimosa salad got its name because of its reminiscence of "mimosa", spring flowers, scattered on the snow. This salad was served in a wonderful French restaurant in Vancouver and was a big hit with customers. You can have Mimosa Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Mimosa Salad
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna in oil, drained.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, boiled, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of eggs, hard boiled, peeled, whites and yolks separated after boiling.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Fresh dill leaves for garnish.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Download Mimosa salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Reviews for: Photos of Mimosa Fruit Salad. Mimosa Fruit Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mimosa Salad is a festive layered salad made with cooked vegetables and chicken, with its Mimosa salad tastes as delicious as its presentation is beautiful.
Mimosa Salad step by step
- Drain the fish and mash it with a fork. Prepare your serving plate or dish. In my serving plate I am using a springform pan that will give a nice round shape to my salad but this is optional and you can just layering ingredients on a plate in any shape you wish.Arrange grated potatoes evenly on the bottom of plate and press down with a spoon. Season with pinch of salt and pepper,.
- Then on top of potatoes, goes some Mayonnaise. On top of potatoes, make fish layer then cover this layer with chopped onion and then spread Mayonnaise..
- Then arrange grated carrots, season with salt and pepper and spread Mayonnaise. Now, cover top of carrots with egg whites, season with salt and pepper and, spread Mayonnaise..
- For last layer, arrane egg yolks, season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish with dill leaves. You can keep this salad in the fridge for few days..
Boil the potatoes and carrots until soft but not mushy, and hard boil the eggs. Separate the egg whites and yolks. Mimosa Salad is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mimosa Salad by following this easy recipe. I've never heard of a Mimosa salad before.