Fast-track Fish Curry.
You can have Fast-track Fish Curry using 11 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Fast-track Fish Curry
- Prepare 2 cans of sardines tomato sauce in (425g each).
- It’s 1 of red onion , diced.
- It’s 1 of green chilli , slit.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic , julienned.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger piece , julienned.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s of oil as needed.
Fast-track Fish Curry instructions
- In a kadhai, heat the oil and add the mustard seeds..
- When the mustard seeds begin to splutter, add in the curry leaves, ginger and garlic..
- Toss them around for a minute, then add the green chilli and onion..
- When the onion turns translucent, add the turmeric and red chilli powder..
- Cook it off till the powdered spices lose their raw smell..
- Add the canned sardines (be gentle with them, they can break easily). mix everything well..
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and let the gravy cook for about 10 minutes (till slightly thickened)..
- Check for seasoning, and add salt only if required (canned sardines usually have quite a bit of salt in them already)..
- Serve with rotis..