Quick and Easy Ground Pork Rice Bowl.
This Delicious Quick and Easy Ground Pork Rice Bowl using 8 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Ground Pork Rice Bowl
- You need 300 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hon-mirin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Quick and Easy Ground Pork Rice Bowl instructions
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the pork..
- When the pork is cooked add the chopped onion and continue stir frying..
- When the onion has turned transparent, add the seasoning ingredients and mix. Spread evenly in the frying pan..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Add the beaten egg all around the pan, put a lid on and turn off the heat..
- When the egg has soft-set from the residual heat, it's done. Spoon on top of rice and top with shredded nori seaweed..