Quick Dish – Daikon Radish to the Rescue.
This Perfect Quick Dish – Daikon Radish to the Rescue using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Quick Dish – Daikon Radish to the Rescue
- You need 10 of cm Daikon radish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of and 1/2 teaspoons Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of to 2 Shiso leaves, optional.
Quick Dish – Daikon Radish to the Rescue step by step
- For the daikon, I used the spicy root tip, but I recommend using the top..
- Slice into 7-8 cm sticks..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, then sauté the daikon sticks on medium-high heat. When they start to become translucent, sprinkle dashi stock granules, then drizzle soy sauce into the pan from the sides..
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with shaved bonito and white sesame seeds, then serve! How fast is that?.
- If you have shiso leaves, slice and sprinkle on top! That will add a nice touch, and a tasty accent..