Super Quick Chicken & Tomatoes.
This Yummy Super Quick Chicken & Tomatoes using 13 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Super Quick Chicken & Tomatoes
- You need 200 grams of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Mushroom (Shiitake, Enoki, Shimeji, Eringi).
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Frozen okra (or frozen vegetable mix).
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 of Melting sliced cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered bouillon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sake, Salt, Pepper, Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Ketchup, powdered konbu dashi stock.
Super Quick Chicken & Tomatoes step by step
- Cut vegetables into bite sizes. Cut the chicken into cubes. Sprinkle on salt, pepper and sake..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok, and fry the finely chopped garlic over low heat. Be sure not to burn it..
- Add the chicken, veggies and mushrooms. Stir-fry well and season. When cooked through, add the canned tomatoes and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil..
- Adjust the taste with butter, seasonings and cheese. Mix it and it's done..
- I use chopped garlic by Momoya to make it easier..
- Frozen sliced okra and frozen vegetable mix are useful for various dishes..
- Use plenty of bouillon. Add soy sauce for a hidden flavor. Powdered kombu dashi stock goes well with western dishes. To make the taste richer, add butter and cheese..
- If you like lighter taste, add a lot of balsamic vinegar and olive oil instead of butter and cheese. It will be completely different..