Quick Spicy Ground Beef with Holy Basil and Shio-koji Soboro.
You can have Quick Spicy Ground Beef with Holy Basil and Shio-koji Soboro using 18 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Spicy Ground Beef with Holy Basil and Shio-koji Soboro
- Prepare 1 cup of Shio-koji minced meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh holy or sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 of Coriander.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon to your taste Sliced red chilli.
- It’s of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Black pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Sesame oil (for finishing).
- You need 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need of Fried Egg.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
Quick Spicy Ground Beef with Holy Basil and Shio-koji Soboro step by step
- Dice the onion and green and red peppers into 8-mm pieces. Get the frozen shio-koji soboro, ☆ seasonings and basil ready..
- Heat some oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan and add the red chilli. Fry until fragrant. Add the onion and fry until translucent..
- Add the green and red peppers and continue to fry..
- Add the shio-koji soboro..
- Add ☆ seasonings and drizzle with sesame oil to finish. Turn off the heat and add torn basil leaves. Stir quickly..
- Pour oil into a frying pan and crack the eggs into it. Turn the heat on and fry the eggs until the bottom of the egg whites are very crispy but the egg yolks are still soft..
- Place the cooked rice on a serving dish and put 5 and 6 on top. Garnish with coriander. Break the egg yolk and mix everything together roughly to eat!.