Fish cutlets. Fish Cutlet Recipe / Deep Fried Meen Cutlet Recipe. These fish cutlets are very easy to do and can be done within minutes. The only prep work that is needed is to boil and mash the potatoes.
Fish cutlet – Crispy on the outside soft on the inside delicious Indian style fish cakes featuring your favorite fish cooked in authentic Indian spices. I first tasted fish cutlets after my marriage. My mother in law is known for her cutlets. This Yummy Fish cutlets using 7 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Fish cutlets
- You need 2 of big mackerel fish.
- You need of Water for boiling.
- You need 1 tsp of Blackpepper.
- It’s of Mbirimbi.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 of onions finely diced.
- You need 1 of egg.
Her beef and fish cutlets are two things that I always look forward to during my India trip. Since fish gets cooked fast, fish cutlets are the easiest to make. I prefer to chop my fish into small Making Fish Cutlets: Set up your breading station. Whisk the egg, season lightly with salt and pepper.
Fish cutlets step by step
- Put fish in a big pan with mbirimbi and salt and water and let boil till its cooked and let it cool.
- Remove the bones from the fish and mince the fillet.add the onions and egg (egg acts as a binder) and blackpepper or spices of choice.
- Form into patties and shallow fry on both sides till browned..
- Serve while hot with rice and soup of choice.
Sri Lankan fish cutlet is a party time favourite in Sri Lanka and most popular Sri Lankan savoury snack and can contain a spicy fish filling or vegetable filling. Make this Fish Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. Fish Cutlets – Simple and easy Indian recipe for making fish cutlets (Fish Chops, Fish Croquettes, Fish Patties, Fish Cakes). Kids will love the fish cutlets as evening snack. Kerala style fish cutlets is an easy and quick appetizer or snack for kids and adults alike.