Super Quick Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu with Atsuage.
You can have Super Quick Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu with Atsuage using 12 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Super Quick Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu with Atsuage
- It’s 1 block of Atsuage.
- It’s 80 grams of Ground meat.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (chili broad bean paste).
- You need 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons each Garlic, ginger.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Dashi stock granules (I used Hondashi).
- You need 2 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ● Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sansho, chopped green onions, sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
Super Quick Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu with Atsuage instructions
- Pour hot water over the atsuage to remove excess oil, and cut into cubes. Pour a little oil into a thick pan or frying pan and fry the ground meat..
- Add the ginger, garlic and doubanjiang. If you like it spicy, add red chili pepper. Stir-fry the ingredients, add the sake and water, and bring to a boil..
- Skim off any scum, and add the ● ingredients and atsuage. Bring to a boil again, and slightly thicken the sauce with katakuriko..
- Add a pinch of dashi stock granules to finish. This will add more flavor. Serve it on a plate, scatter with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, sprinkle with powdered sansho, and enjoy..