Quick Cheese Cream Risotto.
This Yummy Quick Cheese Cream Risotto using 6 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quick Cheese Cream Risotto
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream (or milk).
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 of Easy-melting sliced cheese (or grated cheese).
- It’s 1 of Bacon (ham, seafood also OK).
- You need 1 of Broccoli (or parsley).
- Prepare 1 of rice bowl's worth Hot cooked white rice.
Quick Cheese Cream Risotto instructions
- Add the bacon and microwaved broccoli to a frying pan and stir-fry..
- Add the heavy cream and soup stock cube and simmer until it boils. I use a spatula to break up the broccoli. But it's up to you..
- Add the rice and simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickens..
- Add the grated cheese last. I relied on the saltiness of the bacon and soup stock cube and didn't add any salt. Taste it and adjust it accordingly..
- Transfer to a serving plate and it's complete..
- Top with grated cheese if you like before eating. You can also top with coarsely-ground black pepper..