This Yummy Quick Xiaolongbao using 11 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Xiaolongbao
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/3 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 of Ginger juice.
- It’s 1 of Store-bought coffee jelly.
- Prepare 8 of pieces Gyoza dumpling skins.
- You need of (The list below are the ingredients that I added to the original recipe).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Oyster sauce.
Quick Xiaolongbao step by step
- Chop the Japanese leek and onion finely. Add all the ingredients into a plastic bag and mix well..
- Place a piece of gyoza skin into a bento divider cup and add an adequate amount of filling from Step 1 into it..
- I learned that you can wrap it easily by folding the edges of the cup together. I did it however, with my hand, so they look like "gyoza" rather than xiaolongbao..
- The TV program introduced a way to steam with a kettle if you don't own a steamer. I steamed in a pot as usual since the kettle-method seems a little dangerous..
- If you don't have a steamer, use a pot with a lid that is slightly bigger than a flat sieve. Place a small bowl in the pot, add some water and bring it to a boil, then place the sieve with xiaolongbao dumplings on top..
- Leave some space in between the xiaolongbao, steam them for about 5 minutes and it is done..
- Though the TV program was not serving it with any sauce, I served mine with garlic soy sauce..