Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry. This quick chicken stir-fry has plenty of broccoli, bell pepper, and zucchini. Serve with rice to soak up all the delicious sauce. I quickly stir-fried the thinly sliced chicken (easy to thin-slice if you partially freeze it first), then the vegetables. (Leaving on a jet plane day.
Chicken Stir Fry is quick and easy to make and you can use whatever veggies you happen to have in the fridge or pantry. A delicious chicken noodle stir fry for me, is the meaning of life. But you know what I mean. This Tasty Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry using 15 simple ingredients and 13 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of large mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of medium red onions.
- You need 1 of fresh chilli.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 piece of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare of some bean shoots.
- Prepare 1 handful of nuts.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of maple syrup.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
Quick, easy and most importantly it's the perfect opportunity to use up some leftover veg knocking about in the fridge. Plus – chicken and noodles is just the. If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? Stir fry dinners are the way to go.
Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry instructions
- Get the ingredients ready. Cut the chicken into strips, grate the ginger, wash and slice the onions, red pepper, chilli and mushrooms and chop the garlic.
- Heat a small amount of sesame oil in a large pan and add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Gently fry over a low heat for about 3 mins.
- Add the nuts and stir around a bit.
- And add the chicken, stirring all the time.
- When the chicken has browned.
- Add the red pepper and onions and continue to stir over a medium heat.
- When the onion is transparent add the mushrooms. Stir well..
- Prepare a quick sauce. Mix together a slosh of soy sauce, a squirt of sriracha, a tsp oyster sauce and a dash of maple syrup. Stir well and adjust to taste.
- Add the beansprouts.
- Stir well and add the sauce.
- Stir again.
- And serve.
- Top with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy!!.
Sort of push your veg/tofu to one side of. We all do it, but it can get boring very quickly! Sauces from a jar have their advantages, but making your own sauce can be just as quick and you can easily change it up to. Incorporate more vegetables into you and your family's diet with our easy chicken stir fry recipe. This low-fat chicken and vegetable stir fry is crunchy, packed with flavor (thanks to soy sauce and ginger) and full of color.