Kedgeree- simple and quick.
This Tasty Kedgeree- simple and quick using 9 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Kedgeree- simple and quick
- You need 2 of fillets smoked haddock- in chunks.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need of Frozen peas.
- You need 1 packet of pre-cooked rice.
- It’s Handful of spinach.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
Kedgeree- simple and quick instructions
- Boil a saucepan of water, once boiling add the eggs. After 6 minutes place them in a bowl of cold water..
- Drizzle some oil in a pan and gently fry the onions. After 3 mins add the curry powder and gently cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the frozen peas, stir and cook until defrosted.
- Throw in the fish chunks and cook until the fish turns opaque and flakes.
- Crumble in the rice, pour in the milk, throw in handful of spinach and cook for 4 minutes until all combined. Squeeze in half a lemon and Season to taste..
- Meanwhile, peel the eggs. Gently tap them on a chopping board until the shell is cracked all over, then the shell should peel off easily.
- Spoon the kedgeree into bowls and slice the runny egg in half over the top!.