Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato.
This Appetizing Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato using 12 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato
- Prepare 1 of baking potato.
- You need of Whatever veggies you have in your fridge that need eating!.
- You need of In this case:.
- You need Handful of pitted black olives.
- It’s 1/2 can of leftover Tuna.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare of Dollop of mayonnaise (or salad cream).
- Prepare 1/2 of a sweet onion (or red onion).
- You need of Grated hard cheese.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Butter for the potato if desired.
Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato instructions
- Preheat the oven to around 200C. Pierce your washed potato in several places and stick in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes..
- Carefully pour about a tablespoon of oil (whichever you prefer but veg/sunflower oils are best for high heats) over the potato making sure it's coated all over & add a sprinkle of salt and pop into the oven on a baking tray..
- While the potato is in the oven check out your fridge, if you're like me you always have assorted veggies leftover that will go really well with a baked potato! I like to use raw crunchy veg piled on top of a fluffy potato. Cut the veg into chunks and add the Tuna and seasoning, then mix in a bowl with a dollop of mayo..
- Check on the potato, it should be crisping up nicely. Once the skin is golden and a fork goes in easily it's done. If you fancy it add some butter to your jacket then pile on the veggie tuna mix. Grate some cheddar or Parmesan on top..