Quick ‘and’ Easy Shallow Fried Fish Fillets.
You can cook Quick ‘and’ Easy Shallow Fried Fish Fillets using 5 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Quick ‘and’ Easy Shallow Fried Fish Fillets
- Prepare 500 gram of Fish Fillets (I used Tilapia).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1-2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of /As per taste Salt.
- Prepare of As required Oil for frying (Preferably Mustard Oil).
Quick ‘and’ Easy Shallow Fried Fish Fillets step by step
- Cut the fish fillets into bite size pieces. Rub with 2-3 Tablespoons of salt. *This takes away the smell..
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Wash off the salt in a colander under running water. Shake off the water..
- Add Salt, Turmeric powder, Red chilli powder & a few drops of oil to the fish. Mix well to coat..
- Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan. If using Mustard Oil, smoke it on high heat. Reduce heat to medium..
- Shallow fry the fish in batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden & lightly crisp turning a couple of times..
- Remove & place on absorbent paper towels..
- Sprinkle Chaat Masala if you wish to. It’s totally optional. Tates awesomely delicious even without it. Garnish with cilantro..
- Serve hot with Onion & Lemon plus your favorite dipping sauce..
- I love it with Maggi Hot ‘and’ Sweet sauce..
- Bon appétit!.
- It is ready to serve.