Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕😋. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Enjoy cooking👌pls like & subscribe for more videos😍. With this insanely easy, three-ingredient pizza crust recipe, you can get all gourmet without kneading (haha, get it) to go out and buy yeast and wait two hours to let the dough rise.
PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantPizza PlaceBFC / PIZZA GUSTOVideos🍔🍟🍕🍗😁😋😉🍔🍟🍕🍗. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Place the pizza dough in the bowl and turn it around so that it gets coated with the oil. You can have Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕😋 using 22 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕😋
- Prepare 350 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of baking sheets tray, lined with baking paper.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare of My Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of (see my cooking recipe "Crispy Pizza Base With Yeast").
- Prepare 4 tbs of My Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare pieces of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of spicy Salami Pepperoni.
- You need 8 of Anchovies.
- Prepare 6 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare of Side dish: Frozen Savoury Potato chips cut into wedges, thawed.
- You need 1 tbs of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt & crushed Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of large tray, oiled lightly for potato chips.
- You need of Cold Beer 2 bottles for drinks.
At this point you can choose how long you want the dough to ferment and rise. For the pizza topping: Brush the olive oil over the chickpea crust. A quick pizza dough requires only self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. Top each pizza crust with your choice of sauce, cheese and toppings, leaving a half-inch border around the.
Quick Pizza Crust with 4 Ingredients 😍🍟🍕😋 step by step
- Heat the oven to 200C or 189C fan/gas 6.
- In a big deep plate coated with oil the potatoes wedges. In a small bowl mix the potato chips dried ingredients. Mix the potato wedge dip into the mixed dry ingredients, one by one then place on the prepared large oiled tray. Then put into the preheated oven, bake for 20' then turn over the potatoes and lower down the temp to 180C and continue to bake for another 10' until golden brown. Remove, cover and set aside..
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl, add 2 tbs oil and 170ml water then stir, and knead for 2' until it forms a ball. Then flatten it with a rolling pin. If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky. If too sticky on your fingers then add 1 tbs of flour..
- Knead on a floured surface for 3'-4'. Roll into 2 balls, then flatten out. With your knuckles press on the dough inside starting from the centre pressing towards the edge, 1" from the border that the border becomes slightly higher, then brush on top border with the Olive oil (so the border crust won't become dry during the baking time in the oven). Spread on top dough with thin Pizza Sauce..
- Add topping if your choice, Mozzarella pieces, anchovies, spicy sausages pre-fried then add grated cheese and bake each on a baking sheet for 15' at the pre-heated of 200C degrees when is golden brown at the edges, remove. Put the basil leaves on top.Then drizzle with Olive Oil. With the roller, cut each Pizza into 6 pieces, then transfer into 2 individual plates. Transfer the baked Potatoes chips onto a large deep serving dish. To serve with 2 glasses of cold drinks or with cold Beers.🍽🍟🍕🍺.
This one is made in just one hour from start to finish, yet still crusty. Four ingredients only (flour, yeast, water, salt) pizza dough (crust). The best pizza dough we have ever tried. This delicious recipe is so much cheaper than ready-made pie crusts! This Weight Watchers pizza dough is quick and easy to make.