Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage.
This Appetizing Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage using 7 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage
- You need 1 piece of Lightly salted cod filet.
- Prepare 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- You need 50 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 slice Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
Microwave-Steamed Cod and Chinese Cabbage instructions
- Cut the cabbage leaves up into easy-to-eat pieces. Shred the enoki mushrooms apart. Cut the bacon into 1 cm pieces..
- Line the bottom of a fairly deep heatproof container with the cabbage (Use a lot of Chinese cabbage; it's delicious! ).
- Put the piece of cod on top of the cabbage, and sprinkle with sake and pepper..
- Top with the enoki mushrooms..
- Add the chopped up bacon, and bits of butter..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W..
- Take the container out of the microwave, re-wrap loosely, and cook for additional 30 seconds to a minute. When the cod and cabbage are cooked through, it's done..
- If it's a little bland, add a little ponzu sauce or soy sauce..