Ultra-Easy Baked Mayo Shrimp in the Microwave.
This Delicious Ultra-Easy Baked Mayo Shrimp in the Microwave using 5 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Ultra-Easy Baked Mayo Shrimp in the Microwave
- It’s 4 of Black tiger shrimp.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ichimi spice.
- You need 1 pinch of Dried parsley.
- You need 1 dash of Krazy Salt.
Ultra-Easy Baked Mayo Shrimp in the Microwave step by step
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Make small cuts into the back and open them up..
- Press down lightly, and open them up as if making them flat..
- Spread a decent amount of mayonnaise onto the opened part of the shrimp..
- Lay on a microwave-safe plates. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove wrap, then microwave again for 20 to 30 seconds..
- It's ready to eat when the shrimp is pink and curled up! Sprinkle on Krazy Salt and top with ichimi spice and dried parsley if you like..
- To make them golden brown, user "Chomochomo" baked these in the toaster oven after microwaving! These look delicious..