Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage.
You can cook Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage using 5 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage
- Prepare 200 grams of Manila clams.
- You need 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
Microwave-steamed Manila Clams and Cabbage instructions
- Get rid of any sand in the clams. Rinse the cabbage and tear into pieces. (Larger pieces are best). Cut the bacon into 2 cm slices..
- Lay the cabbage and bacon on a large heat proof dish. Place the clams on top and pour white wine over them. Tear the butter and sprinkle on the dish..
- Loosely cover with plastic film and cook in the microwave (for about 6-7 minutes at 700 W). Once the clams open, flip over, and they're done. Sprinkle on ground pepper if you like..