Microwave-Steamed Shrimp and Hanpen Bites.
You can cook Microwave-Steamed Shrimp and Hanpen Bites using 7 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Microwave-Steamed Shrimp and Hanpen Bites
- Prepare 100 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 100 grams of Hanpen.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ✩ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ✩ Cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ✩ Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of ✩ Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Edamame (frozen).
Microwave-Steamed Shrimp and Hanpen Bites step by step
- Rip up the hanpen and put it in a plastic bag. Chop up the shrimp into about 1 cm long pieces, and add them to the bag (a rough chop is fine)..
- Add the ingredients and knead the mixture well over the bag (until the hanpen is mashed and becomes sticky, as shown in the photo)..
- Divide into 6 portions, top each with some edamame and wrap in plastic wrap. I formed the mixture into 6 pieces this time but you can shape them into any size you like! Adjust the cooking time..
- Squeeze each portion tightly to form a dumpling..
- Loosen up the plastic wrap a little, and put the dumplings on a heatproof dish. Microwave at 600 W for 3 minutes. Check on how they are cooking and adjust the microwave time..
- Let them cool down a bit before removing the plastic wrap..
- Arrange on serving plates. Enjoy with a little ponzu sauce..