Quick and Easy Tomato Cream Simmered Cod.
This Yummy Quick and Easy Tomato Cream Simmered Cod using 6 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Tomato Cream Simmered Cod
- Prepare 2 of pieces Cod.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Onion, carrot, paprika, celery.
- You need 1 tsp of Herbs (optional).
- Prepare 200 ml of Tomato sauce.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
Quick and Easy Tomato Cream Simmered Cod instructions
- Cut up all the vegetables into 1 cm dice. Slice the garlic. Season the cod with salt and pepper, and dust lightly with flour..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Pan fry the cod on both sides until browned, then take both pieces out..
- Add a little oil to the frying pan, add the fennel seeds and garlic and saute until aromatic..
- Add the cut up vegetables and saute until cooked. Add the tomato sauce and the cooked cod filets, and simmer for about 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the milk at the end, simmer briefly and it's done..