Quick Sautéed Mushrooms and Prawns with Cheese.
You can have Quick Sautéed Mushrooms and Prawns with Cheese using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Quick Sautéed Mushrooms and Prawns with Cheese
- It’s 4 of to 5 Fresh mushrooms (I used brown ones this time).
- You need 5 of to 6 Boiled prawns.
- It’s 20 grams of Processed cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Finely-chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons Soy sauce.
Quick Sautéed Mushrooms and Prawns with Cheese instructions
- Cut the mushrooms into 1/4 wedges, and the cheese into small cubes..
- Put the flour into a plastic bag and then the prawns, cheese and mushrooms Shake well to coat with the flour, then transfer to a frying pan..
- Stir-fry in heated olive oil. When it’s cooked and the cheese melts all over, turn the heat off. Drizzle with soy sauce..
- Serve with sprinkles of chopped spring onions on top if you like..