Super-Quick Spicy Cheese Salmon.
This Appetizing Super-Quick Spicy Cheese Salmon using 14 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Super-Quick Spicy Cheese Salmon
- It’s 4 of pieces Raw salmon.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1/8 of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 4 slice of Processed sliced cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆MIso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ☆Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 piece of ☆Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stock Finely sliced green onions.
Super-Quick Spicy Cheese Salmon instructions
- Mix the ingredients marked ☆ together to make the mixed miso. Chop the cabbage and thinly slice the onion. Break off the root end of the shimeji mushrooms and separate..
- Pat dry the salmon and season with the salt, pepper, and sake..
- Tear aluminium foil to a wrappable size and put on half a serving of cabbage and onions. Then add 1/8 of the mixed miso..
- Put salmon on top of step 3 then top with another half serving of cabbage and onions along with one serving of shimeji mushrooms. Cover with 1/8 of the mixed miso..
- Top with 1 slice of cheese and wrap up the aluminium foil..
- Repeat Steps 3-5 four times. Cook in an oven for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked sprinkle on the cut green onions and it's ready to serve..