Quick Curry-Breaded Horse Mackerel.
This Perfect Quick Curry-Breaded Horse Mackerel using 7 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Curry-Breaded Horse Mackerel
- You need 150 grams of Aji (Horse mackerel; filleted).
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare of If using store-bought curry roux, crumble it finely. You can also use powder curry + soup stock granules..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for frying.
Quick Curry-Breaded Horse Mackerel instructions
- Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Coat with curry powder..
- Drizzle with olive oil, making sure to cover all parts, then press the panko on both sides..
- In a heated frying pan, place the fish and fry both sides until cooked thoroughly. These are handy to store fried and then frozen..