Easy and Quick Lotus Root and Tarako Salad.
You can cook Easy and Quick Lotus Root and Tarako Salad using 3 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Quick Lotus Root and Tarako Salad
- Prepare 150 grams of Lotus root.
- You need 1 of serving Tarako pasta sauce (store-bought ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Easy and Quick Lotus Root and Tarako Salad instructions
- These are all the ingredients you need!.
- Preparation: Peel the lotus root and slice into 1-mm thick pieces..
- Use the latest quick-prep technique–microwave it for about 1 minute..
- Next, coat it in the sauce by pouring the olive oil and the tarako sauce on top!!.
- Stir until even, then chill in the refrigerator after stirring..
- Serve it on a plate and it is done! Sprinkle on some roasted sesame seeds or chopped green onions..
- This is the Kojima family's staple easy dish! Wiener sausage and shiso leaf gyoza! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147140-easy-sausage-and-shiso-leaf-gyoza.
- One of the recipes from the easy and quick "one-more-dish" series, lotus root steak is also wonderful! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147137-an-easy-and-quick-dish-crispy-lotus-root-steak.
- This stir-fry with mayonnaise and ponzu is also easy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147132-chikuwa-and-cabbage-stir-fried-in-mayonnaise-and-ponzu.
- Also quick and easy! Olio e peperoncino tofu. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147133-easy-and-quick-dish-tofu-peperoncino.
- This is a real staple dish! Our family's kimpira with a slight twist. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147130-a-treasured-recipe-my-kimpira-burdock-root.