Super Quick Canned Boiled Mackerel & Tomato Spaghetti. Super quick and healthy recipe using unflavored canned boiled mackerel! Discover the best Canned & Packaged Mackerel in Best Sellers. SISTER PRODUCTS Mackerel Pike – Boiled (ring pull top) Cooked Mackerel in Spicy Cooked Mackerel Pike in Spicy Bai Top Shell Marinated in Soy Sauce Smoked Oyster in Cotton Seed Oil Cooked Mackerel Pike with Kimchi Mackerel Pike for.
To make a fast escabeche that's both tasty and satisfying, try this quick mackerel escabeche recipe. Photo "Boiled Mackerel fish" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. This is a super easy, delicious main or side dish that's true korean home cooking. You can have Super Quick Canned Boiled Mackerel & Tomato Spaghetti using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Super Quick Canned Boiled Mackerel & Tomato Spaghetti
- It’s 150 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomato (or 1/2 can of tomatoes).
- You need 1 can of Canned boiled mackerel.
- Prepare 1 clove of ●Garlic.
- It’s 1 of cm, seeds removed and chopped ●Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf (optional).
Because the main ingredient is canned mackerel that keeps in your pantry for a long time, it's easy to whip this up whenever you're feeling it / need something in a pinch. Canned mackerel has a flavor that's milder than sardines or anchovies, while still possessing plenty of savory umami goodness. And since mackerel is a fattier fish than tuna, it turns especially luscious when packed in olive oil, making it the perfect entry-point for anyone still unconvinced about the whole. BUMBLE BEE MACKEREL: Compare delicious BUMBLE BEE Chub Mackerel to other varieties of canned fish, canned mackerel and.
Super Quick Canned Boiled Mackerel & Tomato Spaghetti step by step
- Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, add the ● ingredients (olive oil, etc.) to a pot. Heat on low until the garlic and red chili pepper infuse the oil..
- Once the garlic browns, add the can of mackerel, including the liquid. Break apart the pieces of mackerel and cook on high heat to evaporate the moisture..
- Once the moisture has pretty much evaporated, add the roughly chopped tomatoes (don't remove the skin or seeds!) and bay leaf. Cook quickly on high heat..
- Season with salt and pepper and flavor with some soy sauce. Add the pasta (which has been boiled 1 minute less than stated on package), and mix with the sauce..
- Lastly, taste and adjust the flavor as necessary. Once the noodles have become as cooked as you want, it's done..
Drain one can of mackerel and toss in blender, bones and all. The bones have great calcium and will grind/disappear. Boil vigorously and then simmer for a half hour or so. The longer it cooks, the more tender the fish becomes. Just use the microwave to heat the fishes, and customers can easily taste the delicious fish dishes.