Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese.
You can cook Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese using 10 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese
- You need 2 cups of Spinach Creamy.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasta macaroni like.
- Prepare 5 – 6 of Salmon pieces.
- Prepare 6 – 7 of Tomatoes cherry.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil dried.
- It’s 2 of Eggs -large.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Salt pepper as needed.
- You need 1 sprig of parsley Fresh.
Quick Salmon Spinach Baked Mac Cheese step by step
- Cook the salmon pieces till flaky and brown..
- Boil with enough salt, the kind of pasta preferable macaroni till al to dente. Mix the pasta with the creamy spinach (recipe in my index) till blended well and layer it on the base of the casserole dish which has been buttered..
- Roughly chop cherry tomatoes, broccoli boiled and any other vegetables you might desire to add..
- Spread over the pasta layer along with the shredded salmon,and add seasonings like basil, oregano and rosemary..
- Add the dash of ranch dressing over the mixture and then pour the egg milk mixture evenly. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and needed mozzarella..
- Graye or sprinkle Parmesan cheese and throw he bread crumbs generously..
- Bake covered with aluminum foil on 375 degrees for around 35 mins and then uncovered 5 mins with little more cheese added if needed at end..
- You can use other varieties like chicken, mushroom and bacon with onions..
- Serve hot with crunchy fried onions if u like with a cool soda!.