Easy Quick Crab Masala. Its live crab that we bought from the wet market here and this recipe is a fool proof quick and easy method which does not involves any grinding or special preparation. Just onion and tomatoes will do. Easy Crab Masala is a favorite and authentic dish with a slightly tangy aromatic flavor and aroma.
Crab Masala Fry is a fragrant medley of spices and aromatics. Its spicy punch is set off deliciously by the sweet crab meat. Why this recipe works: Toasting whole spices and aromatics in oil over low heat helps draw out fat-soluble flavor compounds and triggers complex reactions that improves their aroma. You can have Easy Quick Crab Masala using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Crab Masala
- It’s 1/2 kg of Crab.
- You need 4 tsp of Coconut shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sliced.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 2 of Cardamons.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of Green chillies.
- You need Some of Coriander leaves.
- It’s Few of Curry leaves some.
- You need 1 Spoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
Quick Crab Cakes with RemouladeOur Best Bites. Quick & Easy Crab CakeMomma Lew. Crab Masala Fry is an easy and quick Maharashtrian main course recipe where fresh crabs are tossed in spicy and tangy masala paste. This crab masala recipe takes masala curries to new heights The juicy crab meat is brought to center stage and heightened with the spicy masala.
Easy Quick Crab Masala instructions
- Wash the crab well And keep aside.
- In mixie jar add coconut And fennel seeds 1/2 spoon and green Chilli And some cashew (optional) make a smooth paste.
- In preasure cooker add 3 tsp of oil and add fennel seeds And cardamons And Cinnamon stir 1 min And add onion And curry leaves stir 3 min add tomatoes and stir 3 mins..
- And add the crab and turmeric and chilli powder And coconut paste And mix well now add 1/4 glass of water adjust the salt and don't add too much water because the juice and little water enough for masala put 1 vessel keep on pressure..
- After preasure goes out add the coriander leaves and mix, serve Hot.
Crab is not the easiest meat to cook, but once you get it down you will have a delicious pay day. This recipe doesn't specify exactly which type of crab to use. This quick and easy dip has all the flavor of fried Rangoon — without the time and mess of frying. Won ton wrappers are baked crisp, then dipped in a creamy Asian-style sauce. The won ton wrappers may need to be baked in several batches.