Quick and easy pasta with sardines. This quick, easy and versatile lemon sardine pasta recipe is destined to quickly become a form family favorite for its deliciousness and healthy ingredients. Then look no further than this cracking, simple recipe. Once tried, this lemon sardine pasta dish could very quickly become a firm family favorite, as.
That way we can keep them on hand for a quick and easy "pantry" dinner. The Pasta with Sardines recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Rinse sardines, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. This Appetizing Quick and easy pasta with sardines using 13 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Quick and easy pasta with sardines
- You need 1 pack of pasta.
- You need 1 sachet of tomato paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried ground Cameroon pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 can of sardines.
- Prepare 2 of seasoning cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mixed spices.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of ground crayfish.
Coat with flour and shake off excess flour. Add the pasta and sardines to the pan. Add a little more pasta water if needed a tablespoon at a time. Pasta con sarde a mare – 'pasta with sardines at sea' #SundaySupperCaroline's Cooking.
Quick and easy pasta with sardines step by step
- Steam the pasta in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes then rinse, drain and set aside..
- Cut the onions into big chunks.
- Transfer the tomato paste to a small bowl, add about 5 tablespoons of water and the curry,ground pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Put a clean pot on fire and pour in the cooking oil. Once it heats up, add the onions and the garlic ginger paste..
- Stir for 20 seconds then pour in the tomato paste mix..
- Add the salt and the spices and half of the crayfish. Mix and cover to cook on low heat for 2 mins..
- Pour in the water and allow to come to a boil then pour in the pasta, the sardine and the remaining crayfish..
- Stir gently using a spatula then allow to cook till pasta is Al dente..
- Taste for seasoning and adjust where necessary..
- Voila! Quick, easy and very delicious pasta..
Quick and Easy Lemon Sardine Pasta RecipeThe Spruce Eats. No matter how bare your cupboards are, I bet Choose from a classic Aglio e Olio (garlic pasta), tomato basil pasta, Spaghetti Napolitana (tomato pasta), Arrabiata (spicy tomato pasta), pasta with anchovies, spaghetti with olives and tuna pasta! Olive oil-packed tuna can get pricey; we also recommend using deboned canned sardines for this pasta recipe. This is an authentic Sicilian pasta dish from an online site in response to a recipe request. Saute garlic in olive oil over medium heat until golden.