My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘.
This Appetizing My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 using 15 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘
- Prepare 500 g of Cooked large prawns.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbls of chilli oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Granuals.
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 3 of smsll curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbls of medium curry powder.
- You need 1 of Dried chicken stock.
- It’s 3/4 Pint of boiling Water.
- It’s 1 tbls of Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purée.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tbls of Cornflour mixed in 3 tbls cold Water.
My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 instructions
- Add quickly the oil then onions cumin, garlic, curry powder, tumeric, curry leaves stir add the boiling water..
- Next add the apple juice, stir in and bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add the prawns, tomato purèe and stir cook for 10.minutes..
- Let cool for 2 minutes or 3 then add the cream. Bring back to the boil then add the cornflour little by little until yoi get the thickness you like. Leave simmering stirring often until you have the Rice ready to serve. Pick out the curry leaves. Serve hot..