You can have Tilapia Creole using 13 easy ingredients and 13 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tilapia Creole
- You need 1 lbs of tilapia.
- It’s 1 lbs of crawfish tail meat.
- It’s 1 lbs of shrimp.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers trio of colors.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- You need 2 tbs of Tony's seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of Louisiana blue label seasoned fish fry.
- It’s of Veg oil.
- You need 2 bags of quick rice.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of shrimp.
- It’s 3 tbs of tomato paste.
Tilapia Creole instructions
- Wash trinity deseed peppers chop all veggies.
- Add butter to cast iron skillet melt add Tony's stir we'll.
- Add trinity saute until onion is soft.
- After veggies are close to done add tomato paste stir very well.
- Stir in shrimp soup add 1 can of water.
- Stir we'll simmer on medium heat for 8or10 minutes.
- Stir in crawfish reduce heat.
- Add shrimp stir cover and place on low warm setting.
- Add oil to large non stick skillet heat to 350.
- Wash tilapia bread with fish fry.
- Boil rice.
- Fry fish until golden brown.
- Serve on a bed of rice topped with eetouffe.