Quick Bread Pizza. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and Bread pizza can be made in a oven or on a stovetop. This pizza-flavored quick bread recipe combines pepperoni, mozzarella, and This is the recipe you need if you have a craving for pizza but don't want to mess around making pizza dough and sauce. Cut loaf in half Melt butter and minced garlic in a bowl Spread on loaf optional.
Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is. This Appetizing Quick Bread Pizza using 18 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- It’s 1/2 loaf of bread.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- Prepare 1 can of ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- You need 1 of and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- You need of Minced beef.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked bacon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of tasty chicken granules.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese toppings.
It starts with ground beef, which, upon closer reflection, I cannot think of any other time in the history of Pinch of Yum that I've posted a recipe that uses ground beef. Do you want something quick and easy to make? Instead of doing all that prep work to make and cook dough, you can whip up a snack with a pita bread and. This quick bread pizza is one of my favourites.
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.
It's great for kids as they don't have to wait for the crust to rise! You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh. Great tasting French bread pizza perfect for that quick evening meal or a party. Quick Bread Pizza video is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Italian Recipes