Quick chicken wok recipe. One for the spice lovers; Jeremy's Spicy Szechuan Chicken Stir Fry is packed to the brim with deep flavour and just the right amount of heat from Szechuan. This quick, restaurant-quality String Bean Chicken Stir-fry recipe tastes just like takeout, with plenty of sauce to soak into a plate of steamed rice. It's no secret that I love.
A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights. You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. Looking to update your classic chicken fajita recipe? You can have Quick chicken wok recipe using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Quick chicken wok recipe
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 handful of mushrooms (can be any kind).
- Prepare 1 handful of basil.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oils.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Few crack of black pepper.
These quick and easy chicken fajitas are perfect for a casual, fun get-together. About tortillas, charring did not have the desired effect so will just heat up next time. Choose from speedy stir-fires, one-pots, casseroles Chicken recipes are always among the most searched-for on bbcgoodfood.com, so the cookery team came up with this quick and easy supper dish specially. Sizzle up delicious and easy wok recipes—from pad thai to lo mein to sweet-and-sour stir-frys—in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Quick chicken wok recipe instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients, slice or cut and clean:chicken breast, capsicum, mushrooms, onion, garlics and basil..
- Heat a wok, put sesame oils then chopped garlics and onion. After 2 minutes add sliced chicken breast, stir fry little bit then add mushrooms. Mix well then cover with lid..
- Once chicken and mushrooms turn slightly brown, add capsicum. 1 tsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp fish sauce. Stir fry nicely then cover with lid..
- After few 5-7 minutes, add black pepper and basil. Mix nicely then cover it again with lid to soften the basil and the fragrant mix with the other ingredients. Once it cook, serve immediately with white rice. Enjoy 😋.
This quick-to-cook recipe will complement most any entree, including ham, lamb, chicken or fish. Best of all, it's easy to double for large crowds. This recipe is a family favorite for those busy evenings when you want comfort food, but don't have the time to simmer it all day. The Wok Chicken recipe out of our category Chicken! This recipe applies a Chinese technique to two decidedly Western ingredients, kale and frisée, with surprisingly good results.