Shrimp Couscous Salad. Shrimp Couscous Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Shrimp Couscous Salad is tossed with sweet bell peppers, tomatoes, feta cheese and a delicious vinaigrette! I discovered a Mediterranean Couscous Salad.
In a large bowl, combine chopped onions, couscous, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and artichokes; mix well. To serve, toss chilled couscous salad and top with chilled shrimp. Today's recipe for a couscous salad is given a Latin spin with fresh citrus cilantro dressing, ancho chile roasted shrimp and queso ranchero. This Delicious Shrimp Couscous Salad using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Couscous Salad
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil or Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Baby Marrows ( sliced ).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic ( finely chopped ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Quick-cooking Couscous.
- You need 300 grams of Medium uncooked, peeled and deveined Shrimps ( thawed ).
- You need 3 of Ripe plum tomatoes ( diced ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley ( chopped ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt and Ground Black pepper to taste.
Learn how to make Lemony Shrimp-and-Couscous Salad. Keep reading for the recipe, and more about how to cure hanger. In this shrimp couscous recipe, juicy shrimp is quick sauteed in a bit of butter with minced garlic. Add chopped shrimp and bell pepper to cooked couscous.
Shrimp Couscous Salad instructions
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the baby marrows and saute for 4 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock to the frying pan with the baby marrows and bring to the boil. Stir in the couscous, cover and remove the frying pan from the heat. Let the couscous stand for about 10 minutes until it softens and absorbs all of the liquid.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 5cm of water to the boil over high heat. Drop the shrimps into the boiling water and cook for about 1 minute until they are pink and firm. drain..
- In a large bowl, combined the shrimps, tomatoes, parsley,vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Stir in the couscous mixture, separating the grains with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the salad warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine the parsley and remaining ingredients; add to the couscous mixture; toss to combine. Cover and chill; taste and adjust. This roasted shrimp couscous salad is just one of the many tasty and vibrant recipes that you can find on her blog. Well, cheers to Vianney, her generous cuisine, and of course, to good friendships and food. Couscous Shrimp Salad To get the complete recipe with instructions, check out my blog: http Is this a salad or side dish?