Tuna de Rossi in White Sauce.
You can cook Tuna de Rossi in White Sauce using 14 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna de Rossi in White Sauce
- It’s 225 grams of Butter (1/4 only).
- It’s 2 small of Red Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 can of Century Tuna (Spicy).
- You need 1 can of Jolly Mushroom (Piece & Stem).
- It’s 1 1/4 can of Nestlé Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 1/2 ml of Carlo de Rossi / Any Red Wine.
- It’s 1 of Iodized Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 of Quick Melt Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 of Pamesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Asetava leaf, chopped.
Tuna de Rossi in White Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in a pan. Sauté garlic then garlic 'till it turns golden brown. Add tuna (remove the oil). Then the mushroom. Cook for 5 minutes over low heat..
- Add Nestlé Cream. Add water if needed. Mix until slightly thickened..
- Add wine. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Season with pepper and iodized salt to taste. Wait for it to lessen its temp..
- While the sauce is cooling down, add the pasta to a large pan with boiling water and cook until just tender. Drain..
- Add the egg yolk to your sauce and beat it until thickened..
- Pour the sauce over the pasta then sprinkle with quick melt cheese. Parmesan is optional..
- Sprinkle the chopped Asetava or any herbal leaf. Use Bread pan for garnish..
- Enjoy this light & good for the heart pasta! Ü.