Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese. Baked Tahong or Baked Mussels with garlic and cheese is a well loved appetizer seafood dish. Mussels are very abundant in coastal areas. This recipe is simple and very tasty.
Made with a simple combination of mussels, garlic, and grated cheese they are so easy to whip up. A simple recipe of baked mussels stuffed with garlic-bechamel sauce and oozing with melted cheese. Grate ½ cup of cheese and mix with ½ cup Panko bread crumbs. You can cook Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese using 5 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese
- Prepare 1 of kilo mussels, cleaned.
- It’s 1 box of quick melt cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of garlic or more, minced.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 bar of butter, softened.
- You need 1 of pot water.
Arrange the half shells on a baking tray (a pizza dish was useful), dot with grated garlic (a toothpick is recommended), sprinkle with grated cheese and drizzle with. The Best Mussels With Cheese Recipes on Yummly Green Curry Mussels With Sticky Rice, Land And Sea Zitoni, Seafood Ragu. A simple recipe of baked mussels stuffed with garlic-bechamel sauce and oozing with melted cheese.
Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese instructions
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells..
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese…
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix..
- Add the grated cheese on top of each..
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then)..
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve..
Cheese-Mayo Baked Mussels (Mussels Dynamite) – So delicious. Easy recipe with cheese, mayo, mussels and you have the most amazing. This baked tahong (mussels) recipe is easy: top them with as much cheddar cheese as you like! How to make Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese. Remove residue and remove the other shell.