Baked Mussels with Cheese.
This Yummy Baked Mussels with Cheese using 5 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Mussels with Cheese
- It’s 2 lbs of mussels tahong, cleaned and boiled until the shells open.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 7 cloves of garlic pounded and minced.
- You need 1 cup of mozarella cheese or quick-melt cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Baked Mussels with Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese and garlic then mix well..
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush..
- Top the mussels with mozarella cheese.
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Remove from the oven. Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!.