Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp.
This Delicious Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp using 8 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 kg of large SHRIMP cleaned, trimmed.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar CHEESE.
- You need 1 cup of grated quick melt CHEESE.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BREAD CRUMBS.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salted BUTTER.
- It’s 5 of gloves minced GARLIC.
- Prepare 1 pc of minced red BELL PEPPER.
- It’s 1 pc of minced green BELL PEPPER.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Slice the back of each shrimp from head to tail. Remove the black vein and open shrimp like butterfly. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat..
- Combine garlic and bell pepper with the melted butter..
- In a separate bowl, mix all the cheese and bread crumbs..
- Prepare baking tray lined with parchment (or foil). Arrange shrimps side by side, meat facing up. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place butter mixture on each shrimp followed by the cheese mixture..
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 to 10 minutes..