quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2. This recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy jambalaya without spending too much time in the kitchen. It has just enough spice to give it a kick without making it too spicy. Quick & Easy Jambalaya Haiku: "Four and a half stars!
Jambalaya is one of Creole cuisine's greatest creations. It's spicy, hearty, and incredibly flavorful. As with most things, the better ingredients, the better the end result will taste. This Delicious quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2
- You need 1/2 of onion, cut into chunks.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 box of spanish rice mix.
- You need 1 of ingredients listed on box.
- Prepare 2 of sausage links, sliced, 1/2in thick.
- It’s 1 of instead of sausage u may use chicken or shrimp or all 3. if chicken about 1/2lb. chunked if shrimp 1/2lb..
- Prepare 1 of if all 3 use about a handful of each meat chunked..
Chicken And Smokies Gumbo With Jambalaya. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. This Cajun jambalaya is the perfect easy dinner recipe, and also makes for great leftovers. Here's my first Chomp Father video.
quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 instructions
- in a saucepan over medium heat add a tbl. of oil, the onion, green pepper and sausage..
- when veggies r starting to soften toss in rice from the box..
- when browned add rest of ingredients listed on the box and cook according to pkg. directions..
- now serve! wasn't that easy?.
I plan to make a few more videos and add some recipes to them as well. Check them out if you're really, really bored! Find quick and easy Jambalaya recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish on Food.com. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.