Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon!. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, swirling around the pan until melted and foaming. Quick and easy and so delicious!
In a medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, egg and onion until sticky. Add baking powder to salmon juice; stir into salmon mixture. This Pan-Fried Salmon recipe from Food Network Kitchen is all about the method: Start with a hot skillet for crispy skin and to prevent sticking. This Perfect Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon! using 3 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon!
- You need 4 of rashers of streaky bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced pickle/gherkin.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
Warm a large nonstick skillet with oil over medium-low heat. I love crispy, and pan fried smoked salmon. Healthier than bacon and I think even more delicious than having smoked salmon straight from the packet. Prepare frozen vegetables according to package instructions and set aside.
Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon! instructions
- Fry up bacon rashers in non-stick frying pan. Place cooked rashers on paper towel to remove excess grease and ensure crispness.
- In the bacon fat, place salmon fillets flesh-side down and cook for 4/5 minutes til cooked halfway (time will vary depending on thickness). Flip and cook skin side for further 4/5 minutes..
- As salmon cooks, dice up crunchy bacon and dill pickle. Place cooked salmon on plate. Top with bacon and pickle.
- Serve with whatever you desire…I served with rice.
Tour the best easy bacon recipes, from candied bacon twists and backyard burgers to decadent This quick soup feels extra cozy with lots of lentils and a touch of smoky, bacony goodness. I never thought of using waffle-cut fries as a scoop for dip until a friend of mine did. Frying salmon skin results in a tasty treat. Consider it similar to salmon bacon, or "salmon rinds," as opposed to pork rinds. This recipe gives the skin an Asian flair As with most fried foods, you'll want to serve this right away.