Quick Spicy Seafood Noodles 🙂.
This Appetizing Quick Spicy Seafood Noodles 🙂 using 17 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Spicy Seafood Noodles 🙂
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of fish stock,chicken stock,any stock you have :).
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of stalks of lemongrass ,chopped,crush.
- You need 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Prepare 2 of shallots / crushed.
- It’s 1 bunch of each corianderand spring onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 200 grams of vermicelli,glassnoodles ,or any noodle you like ,soak in watr until soft and ready to use.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted chili paste.
- You need 1 of optional as needed chopped fresh hot chili incase need spicyness.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of seafood,shrimps ,squids,mussels,fish fillet ,enough for 2 bowls.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of fishsauce substitute by salt or soya sauce.
Quick Spicy Seafood Noodles 🙂 step by step
- Add stock to soup pot,add everything including seasoning ,except seafood,roasted peanuts ,coriander,spring onion,let it boil,after 3 mins taste ..add more salty or sour taste to suite your taste in this step.
- Add seafood ,cook more 2mins ,until seafood almost cooked ,add noodles ,stir ,cook 2 more mins ,its done.
- On serving bowl base with iceberg lettuce or bean sprout.
- Pour hot noodle soup into bowls,top with roasted ground peanuts,coriander,spring onion ,serve hot :).