Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza. Crab legs are very simple to make at home! Crab is always pre-cooked so all you have to do is heat it up. Best way is to boil it.
View Jazzy Quick's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jazzy's connections and jobs at similar companies. Crab cakes are quick to put together and make great party food or starters, plus this chilli jam will keep for a couple of weeks in the fridge. You can cook Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza using 12 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza
- Prepare 1 large of packaged pizza crust (my favorite is Boboli).
- Prepare 1 small of jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of fresh mozzarella cheese ball (cut into 1/4 in thick slices).
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mozzarella (or your favorite cheese).
- Prepare 6 oz of fresh crab meat.
- You need 1 of sliced any variety fresh mushrooms (as much as you like, I like a lot on mine).
- You need 1/4 of diced onion (or as much as you like).
- You need 1/4 of diced bell pepper (or as much as you like).
- It’s 1 of diced jalapeño or serrano pepper (depending on how spicy you like it).
- It’s 1 of a few squeezes of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Old Bay seasoning or any Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce (optional).
This bouncy, jazz swing track will get you in the mood to do the lindy hop! No longer just for weddings and restaurant menus, try our easy crab cake recipe can be made at home. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix is the key to every tasty bite. Heads up Bream specialists, Cranka crab are now for sale and you're going to want one like so many other anglers.
Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375..
- Spread as much pizza sauce as you like on your prepared pizza crust..
- Lay your mozzarella cheese slices over the sauce..
- Add your shredded cheese, then your crab, and your veggies in whatever order you like. (You can also add any other toppings you like, such as pepperoni, fresh basil, tomato, whatever ingredients float your boat.).
- Add a few squeezes of fresh lime juice over the top, being sure to get some on the crab meat..
- Give it a couple shakes of Old Bay (or any Creole seasoning) over the top. (I also added some black pepper.).
- Bake in your preheated 375°F oven for 12-15 min until gooey and slightly browned..
But let's not relegate these little gems to the Bream boys and girls. Get the best Joe's Stone Crab Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less. These crabs have recently molted their old exoskeleton, making them soft. Typically found in Japanese restaurants, this recipe features crabs that are coated with panko, deep fried, and served with ginger.