Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd... This is a very simple and delicious recipe about How to cook Sauted Sardines with Tofu special style. if you have any suggestions to feature to our channel please send us your creative thoughts in description below#howtocook #sardineswith #tofu Olive oil-packed tuna can get pricey; we also recommend using deboned canned sardines for this pasta recipe. Cook anchovies and sliced garlic, stirring occasionally, until anchovies are mostly dissolved and Bring kale cooking liquid to a boil and cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
Do you ever cook with dried beancurd sticks? Related: Tofu Tour: Hodo Soy Beanery in Oakland, California. Have ready all ingredients needed for this vegetarian beancurd dish. This Tasty Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd.. using 12 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd..
- You need 1 can of tuna sardines in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of tomato (sliced).
- Prepare 2 clove of shallots (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of tablesalt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 of leek (sliced).
- It’s 2 of thai chillies.
- Prepare 1 of beancurd (tofu).
Canned tuna can be used to whip up creative and delicious meals and snacks at home. Here are some of our favorite recipes. Sometimes, all you need is one simple ingredient or grocery buy to get you back in the game. Heat the canola oil in a skillet.
Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd.. instructions
- Heat oil, stir fry garlic and shallot until it golden and smells good…then put tomato, sardines and beancurd and chillies … add water…cover it…
- Wait until the sauce thickened… then put leek and salt… cook for 3 minutes….
- Mix 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch to thicken the dish…. wait until it boiled… switch off the fire… put on the plate.
One quick and easy soup recipe is Sardines with Misua. This recipe converts canned Sardines (or Mackerel) in tomato sauce into a simple but flavorful soup dish. Misua are thin flour noodles that are usually added to soups. Almondigas (or Misua with patola soup) is a good example of a soup dish that. Sandwiches, Sardine, Spinach, Whole Wheat English Muffin, Lunch, Quick, Weekday, Main Course For the spinach and sardine sandwich.