Vongole Pasta – quick & easy.
This Appetizing Vongole Pasta – quick & easy using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Vongole Pasta – quick & easy
- You need 500 g of spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente.
- You need 1 can of Baby Clams.
- You need 1/4 block of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 3-4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Basil, chopped or 1 Tbsp dried Basil.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s Dash of White wine (optional).
Vongole Pasta – quick & easy instructions
- Saute in a wok with a little cooking oil- garlic, onions until translucent. Add butter..
- Strain liquid of canned baby clams. Set the liquid aside for later. Add clams into the wok. Mix well..
- Add clam liquid. Add salt & white ground pepper according to yr taste. Let it simmer for the flavors to combine and liquid to reduce..
- Add chopped basil leaves, stalks removed. Or use dried basil. Turn off heat once flavors combine or basil has wilted..
- Mix in your pasta into the wok. Adjust flavors accordingly (salt, pepper, basil). Mix well and serve with lemon quarters on the side..