Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto. The brussels sprouts take longer than the shrimp to cook, so in the meantime the shrimp get a quick marinade with lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper. Shrimp cook very quickly, and overcooking them will make them rubbery and just generally not appetizing. But the nice thing about them is you.
Brussels sprouts take well to stir-frying. Here, their sweet and earthy flavor is a good complement to shrimp. I served it with lemon herb couscous and it tasted like restaurant quality the first All Reviews for Spicy Shrimp and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry. This Delicious Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto
- You need 1/2 lb of brussels sprouts.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimps.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of Old bay spice, italian spice, salt, pepper.
- You need of butter.
This creamy risotto, spiked with salty Parmesan and topped with sweet, juicy roasted shrimp, has a lot going for it. The recipe makes a generous quantity of risotto — about six large portions. For two people, you could cut the recipe in half, or just enjoy leftovers for a couple. Risotto recipes require risotto rice, an Italian rice that has enough starch to help make the risotto's creamy sauce.
Quick recipe! Shrimp and brussels sprout risotto step by step
- Melt butter, add chopped garlic.
- Chop each brussels sprout in half. Add to garlic butter, fry for 5 min slowly mixing.
- Add peeled shrimps, salt, pepper, old bay spice. Fry till shrimp are pink on both sides.
- Add cooked rice to shrimps and brussels sprouts, add 1 teaspoon of butter and Italian seasoning, cook for 5 min. Enjoy !.
Parmesan Risotto with Crispy Brussels Sprouts. This is one of those simple recipes you can wow your family with. Spicy Shrimp and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry This Shrimp Scampi Risotto recipe from Delish.com will hit the spot. Meanwhile, cook shrimp: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter.