Teriyaki Pork Shiso and Mentaiko Rolls.
This Tasty Teriyaki Pork Shiso and Mentaiko Rolls using 9 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Shiso and Mentaiko Rolls
- It’s 10 slice of Thinly sliced pork leg.
- Prepare 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of sac Mentaiko.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◆ Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆ Sugar.
Teriyaki Pork Shiso and Mentaiko Rolls instructions
- Season just one side of the pork slices lightly with salt and pepper. Turn the meat over, put on a shiso leaf and spread some mentaiko on it with a spoon. Roll up diagonally, and dust lightly with flour..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the meat rolls seam-side down. When that side has browned, roll them around to brown on all sides..
- Add the combined ◆ ingredients, roll the rolls around to coat in the sauce, and they are done..