Canned Salmon Miso Don.
This Yummy Canned Salmon Miso Don using 11 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Canned Salmon Miso Don
- You need 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- You need 105 g of Canned Red/Pink Salmon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion *sliced.
- You need 1-2 of Cabbage Leaves *cut to small pieces.
- You need 20 g of Shimeji *OR you can use whatever veggies you have.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s of <Miso Sauce Ingredients>.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Miso *dark or light colour.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake OR Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Canned Salmon Miso Don step by step
- Drain the Canned Salmon and remove bones and skin if you wish. Break to small pieces..
- Make the Miso Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook vegetables. When vegetables are cooked, add Salmon and the Miso Sauce, simmer over a low heat for a minute or so, and let all well combined..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Salmon mixture..