Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan.
You can cook Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan using 12 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan
- It’s 200-300 g of Scallops.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup.
- It’s 400 ml of Dashi Stock.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- It’s 100 g of Enoki *cut to 2 to 3cm length.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds *optional.
- It’s of Nori *optional.
Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan step by step
- If you use Frozen Scallops, thaw them thoroughly. Place scallops in a bowl, add a pinch Salt and Sake and massage. Set aside while you are preparing Rice and Enoki..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Dashi Stock and Soy sauce. Place Ginger and Enoki, then Scallops on top. DO NOT stir..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) over. Toasted Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds are also yummy with this dish..